M-PACT is an International ministry for girls (http://mgc.ag.org/) to help fulfill the Titus 2 principle of women mentoring young girls.
M-PACT Coordinator: Kathleen Marchese
- To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance
- To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us—developing girls spiritually and mentally
- To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships
- To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities
- To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord
Missionettes Girls Clubs:
- Rainbows – Preschool children ages 3 and up (details)
- Daisies – For kindergarten girls (details)
- Prims – For first- and second-grade girls (details)
- Stars – For third- through fifth-grade girls (details)
- Teen Girls Ministries (TGM) – for middle school and high school girls
The History of M-Pact (formerly Missionettes):
Early in the 1950s, women began to see a need for a program to teach missions to young women and to prepare them for future involvement in Women’s Ministries. The national Women’s Ministries Department of the Assemblies of God, developed the Missionettes program in response to this need.
The first Missionettes club was officially chartered in January 1956. Since then, Missionettes clubs continue to be organized across the United States and in many foreign countries. Along the way, revisions have been made, such as age and grade level changes, additions, and modifications in the achievement programs. But the ultimate purpose of Missionettes – winning girls to Jesus Christ and teaching them to live victoriously – has never changed.
What is Girls Ministries?
Girls Ministries is a ministry for winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance. Girls Ministries provides an environment of support and accountability while helping girls to develop their gifts and abilities. In addition, girls build lifelong relationships with mentors who encourage girls to be spiritual leaders. Girls Ministries is dividing into three sections of clubs; Kids Clubs for nursery and preschool children, Girls Clubs for elementary school girls, and Teen Girls Ministries (TGM) for middle school and high school girls. Girl Ministries uses small beginnings to make a big impact on girls and their world.